:: Search :: Type in your Name or Co... Find your pic!

18.4.10

NASHVILLE !! GMA Week/ Dove Awards/ "Man-On-The-Street" Sessions/ Portraits



Hey!

Super busy, BUT SUPER FUN! We've been lucky enough to meet A TON of amazing people here on the main stretch here in "Nashvegas" in between call times starting this evening. I absolutely can't get enough of meeting new people and hearing their stories. I'll post more shots soon, but here are some so far... If we met you on the street- drop me a line! I'd love to send you an email of your pic :)

ALSO, Be sure to check out the shots from my PARTNER IN CRIME, Jeremy Landis's BLOG !! 

Cheers!

Mike Stog
mike@carboncopycartel.com


(Click on image to see it in its entirety... trust me, its waaaay better)




"Poker Face" - I thought this was a cool promo shot of Marco & Tj for "Blood Bought" Records!





R&B Artist GJ! I had a great time with GJ! Not only is he extremely talented (Justin Timberlake-esque), but an all around great guy! GJ is a man I will call a friend for a long time! 

Cheers GJ- Mass love  bro!
'M

Check his website at  www.GJworldwide.com 





Meet Charlie!
I was lucky enough to hang out with Charlie as he was on his long trek home from Iraq. Literally walking from Nashville to Texas!



Nashville: Meet Glen! We got the chance to hang out with Glen for a while. He's bound by a wheel chair due to amputation of his right leg. Very soft spoken, but just as kind as can be! He remembered us from walking around the night before and as we approached him he said "Hey fellas, how's it going?" Being the last shot of the day- this was the perfect way to bring the night to a close.

(Click on image to see it in its entirety... trust me, its waaaay better)











No comments:

Post a Comment